The required deposit must be received by us before we can confirm your
booking, but once your holiday has been confirmed, it forms a binding contract
between us and the following conditions form the basis of this. The management
reserve the right to refuse any booking without explanation.
- Deepdale Backpackers & Camping’s safety and other rules must be observed
at all times. Please be aware that the premises is adjacent to Deepdale
Farm, a working arable farm. This means that at various times of the year,
farm vehicles and machinery will be operating.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to goods, or
injury or death to persons, to the extent that such liability can be
lawfully excluded. Cars, cycles, vehicles, and tents, together with their
contents and any accessories are left at your own risk. We cannot be held
responsible for any loss of or damage from or to any vehicle or its contents
- If we are unable to make available the pitch, room or property booked
through circumstances completely beyond our control (e.g. fire, flood, etc),
alternative accommodation may be offered, although this cannot be
guaranteed. In these exceptional circumstances, deposits and any other
monies would be fully refunded.
- No refunds will be offered if you cannot complete your stay for any
- We regret that deposits and other monies paid are
non-refundable/transferable, except on the following basis:
For cancellations more than 60 days prior to your arrival date, 80% of the
total cost of your booking will be refunded
For cancellations less than 60 days but more than 30 days prior to your
arrival date, 40% of the total cost of your booking will be refunded
For cancellations less than 30 days prior to your arrival date, no refund
will be provided
- The number of people must not exceed the number stated when the booking
was made except by prior arrangement, and in any event shall not exceed the
capacity as advertised.
- We reserve the right to decline group bookings, and do not accept
camping pitch bookings from groups of three or more families
or connected parties. We accept a maximum of 12 people together in the
Backpackers Hostel. Groups booked in the Granary Group Hostel are able to
book up to 12 additional beds in the Backpackers Hostel, but we ask the
group as a whole to use only the kitchen, dining and sitting facilities in
- We do not accept stag or hen parties, and do not accept guests
under age 18 without parental supervision, subject to management discretion.
- Deepdale is a quiet, relaxed place and has a strict ‘no excessive noise’
policy after 10pm. We reserve the right to ask guests making excessive noise
after this time to leave without a refund.
- Facilities and amenities may be altered or withdrawn if circumstances
beyond our control necessitate this (e.g. Health and Safety rules, drought
orders, excessive rainfall etc).
- The balance due on your holiday must be paid 60 days in advance of the
start date, and we reserve the right to cancel your booking and re-let the
relevant accommodation in the event full payment is not received within this
- Guests are responsible for making good any damage or breakages,
replacing like with like wherever possible. Please advise our reception
office of any breakages or damages as soon as possible during your holiday.
- We ask that self-catering accommodation be left reasonably clean and
tidy at the end of your holiday, and we reserve the right to make additional
charges in the event that our normal cleaning procedures are deemed
inadequate to ensure the property is ready for the next guests.
- In the event of a complaint, please notify our reception office
immediately so that this can be resolved to your satisfaction during your
holiday. Unfortunately, we cannot be held liable for any shortcomings if
these are not reported at the time.
- A maximum of two dogs per pitch are allowed if prior permission has been
given, and the appropriate fee paid. We have a few dog-friendly rooms available
in the hostel. Pets are allowed on the
understanding they are not permitted on any furniture and are kept on a lead
and under close control at all times while on the park. Pets are not allowed
in the hostel kitchen or sitting room. You agree to clear up after your dog
and to dispose of the waste in the nearest general waste bin.
- Please bear in mind that the safety and wellbeing of children remains
the responsibility of parents or legal guardians at all times. In
particular, when staying in the Hostel, children must share a room with a
parent or legal guardian, and must be supervised at all times in the public
spaces of the Hostel.
- If cancellation of your holiday becomes necessary within 30 days prior
to the start of your holiday, you will remain responsible for the balance of
charges. We strongly recommend you consider taking out appropriate
insurance. If you do have to cancel your holiday please notify us as soon as
possible, either by email or telephone.
- Customers wishing to take advantage of a discount or voucher may redeem
only one discount or voucher per booking.
- Lost keys in respect of either the Backpackers Hostel or the Granary
Group Hostel will be charged at £10 each. We reserve the right to charge a
refundable key deposit.
- We do not accept bookings from or allow anyone to stay at Deepdale
Backpackers & Camping who is listed on the Violent and Sex Offenders
Register (or any register which supersedes this). By making a booking,
you are confirming that no one in your party is on this Register.
We reserve the right to correct errors made in our advertised and confirmed
prices as we notice them. We also reserve the right to pass on any additional
accounting and/or bank charges incurred through the processing of credit card
transactions, re-presenting cheques and late payments.
Deepdale Backpackers & Camping will not knowingly pass on your personal
information to any third party. We will hold your information on our computer
systems for the purposes of recording and administering your booking with us. We
may also use these details to provide you with information on news, activities,
offers and events happening at and around Deepdale. You can ask us to remove
your details from our database at any time, by emailing us or clicking on the
unsubscribe link in newsletters.