Top 10 Reasons to Visit Deepdale Outdoor & Wildlife Festival this weekend
This weekend Burnham Deepdale celebrates the beautiful North Norfolk Coast at the Deepdale Outdoor & Wildlife Festival.
It’s been hard, but we’ve distilled the programme down to our Top 10 reasons for visiting:
1. FREE Entry and lots of Free activities
2. Guided bird walks, Guided walks and Nordic walking
3. Climbing wall and Bungee trampolines
4. Meet the wildlife – snakes, reptiles and birds of prey
5. Chainsaw carving demonstrations by Paul Kelly and Carrie Yuen
6. Bushcraft and Woodland art activities
7. Archery taster sessions on Saturday
8. Deepdale Dog Show on Sunday, open to all your K9 friends
9. Fairyland Trust Fairy book workshops on Sunday
10. More than 30 stands of activity and wildlife organisations from along the North Norfolk Coast
As you can see, it’s a weekend well worth being part of – Deepdale Outdoor & Wildlife Festival – Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th May – www.deepdaleoutdoorfestival.co.uk
Visitors are welcome throughout the weekend, with most activities and stands open from 10am to 4pm.
Naturally Deepdale Café will be open from 7.30am for breakfast and the shops of Dalegate Market will be open as they are throughout the year.
Because our first Top 10 reasons to visit Deepdale Outdoor & Wildlife Festival were heavily distilled, here’s a 2nd Top 10, or maybe the rest of the Top 20, Things to look out for at the festival:
If you need further reasons for visiting the Deepdale Outdoor & Wildlife Festival, then please have a look around our website at www.deepdaleoutdoorfestival.co.uk to see great photos of last years festival and more information about all the activities, entertainment and stands.
See you on Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th May at Dalegate Market in Burnham Deepdale on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast.