The day will be about showcasing the best of Norfolk, as part of #NorfolkDay weekend, as well as celebrating our beautiful natural and built environment.
We will be joined by:
- lots of local artisan food and drink stalls offering wonderful Norfolk fare
- plenty of hot street food, drinks, icecream, waffles and more
- local beers, wines, ciders and gins
- Wildcraft Brewery bar and BBQ for meat-eaters and vegetarians
- Raveningham Tea Room and Marquee with seating indoors and outdoors, serving lunches, snacks and drinks all day
- picnic area near to music
- the fabulous Rattlebox Norfolk Folk Band
- the internationally-renowned Brook Street Band with their fabulous Handel repertoire
- tours of the famous gardens with Sir Nicholas, (who is also President of the RHS) in which he will talk about the history of the gardens and the house
- bring along your antiques and collectables to be valued by the experts from T W Gaze Auctioneers and Valuers, including their Director, the BBC’s Elizabeth Talbot from Flog It!
- quality local businesses, designers and craftspeople
- local environmental, gardening, historical and art charities and societies
- the brilliant Hoxon Hundred Folk Dancers
- Companion dog show with lots of classes and prizes – full programme of classes here.
- Andy’s Mobile Archery will be back as everyone loved it last time
- the gorgeous Nest Project which creates participatory art installations in the grounds using natural found objects
- lots of fun activities such as a Dinosaur egg trail, Splat the Rat, and an old-fashioned coconut shy
- have a go at traditional basket weaving using willow and rush
- ‘Pottage, Poultice and Potpourri’ – meet the History Hildas and discover how the Tudors used their kitchen garden plants
- once again we will have a gorgeous display of vintage and classic cars – no need to book, just turn up on the day – driver gets in free
Plus more ...
Price: Tickets £5 plus fee
Location: Raveningham Estate & Gardens, Raveningham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 6NS
CPRE, campaign, rural, england, aestival, summer, fair,
Why not stay at Deepdale Backpackers & Camping for 'CPRE Aestival Summer Fair 2019'