Sunday 13 August 2017
10am to 3pm
Join us at Roadkill for our Bike & Trike Cavalcade through the Town to the Show on the Carnival Field on Cromer Seafront. All bikes, trikes and scooters welcome, if you love your wheels someone else will too!
Prizes for Best Chop, Best Custom, Best Classic, Best Streetfighter, Best Sports, Best Trike, Best 125 or under. Our 2016 show saw 200 bikes and trikes join us, and we’re hoping for an even bigger turn out this year.
Also on the Carnival Field, one of the biggest American and Classic Car shows of the year, as well as lots of stalls, bar, and all the fun of the fair. Entry is FREE, just turn up on the day. Don’t miss it!!
**Please note this is the Sunday bike show, NOT the fancy dress Carnival Parade which is on the evening of the 16th **
Please note safety information below:
- Please ensure you park your steed facing the exit at Roadkill ready for departure at 10.30am.
- Keep up with the Cavalcade. Ride in staggered formation. No gaps please.
- No burn outs, donuts, wheelies, over/undertaking.
- Obvious Health & Safety Risk.
- Lead and tail end Charlie are preselected, as are Marshalls. Please heed instructions.
- Remember this is a family event, and you are representing our business. Have fun, make noise, ride safely.
Price: Entry is FREE
Location: Roadkill Motorcycles & GrillOld Station Yard, Norwich Road, Cromer, North Norfolk Coast NR27 0HF
cromer, carnival, bike, trike, cavalcade, show, north, norfolk, coast
Why not stay at Deepdale Backpackers & Camping for 'Cromer Carnival Bike & Trike Cavalcade & Show'
Other Dates For Your Diary
|The Shackleton Trio - Sunday Session|
|Sherlock Holmes - Open Air Theatre|
|Twelfth Night - Open Air Theatre|
|Deepdale Festival 2020|
|24/09/2020 to 27/09/2020|
|Deepdale Conservation Weekend|
|06/11/2020 to 08/11/2020|
|Deepdale Christmas Market 2020|
|27/11/2020 to 29/11/2020|