Can you find out where we’ve hidden virtual Easter eggs around Norfolk. From these cryptic clues, work out the 20 Norfolk towns and villages:
1. You will need this in a rusty lock
2. Making imitations
3. Disappearing law enforcer
4. Expensive pig
5. Tie those sails down
6. Grain husk fisherman
7. Long pants no ending
8. Hit a man in the chest
9. Useful to a potter
10. Set the pig on fire … followed by this little piggy
11. Raisin pastry on the coast
12. Not quite where Ed is from and a royal term
14. Similar to Alpacas
15. Tiny things we all do at night
16. Looking tidy after a trip to the hairdresser
17. Circular place
18. Not quite gold entrance in a fence
19. Someone small in a water hole
20. Not a speed I normally go at!
Massive thank you to our lovely friend Fi for putting this together. Huge apologies there is no actual chocolate involved.
Please email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know how you did.
For other ‘Things to do while you can’t visit Deepdale’, please see our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/Deepdale.Backpackers