This weekend Dalegate Market hosts the Deepdale Spring Market in Burnham Deepdale on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast. Open from 10am to 5pm on each day.
- Mothers Day on Sunday – We thought we should start with the most important members of the family, as it is their day. Why not treat them to some wonderful artisan shopping, while enjoying a day out on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast.
- Norfolk Artisans & Producers – This year we are hosting more than 60 Norfolk artisans and producers, so there is something for every interest and budget.
- Tasty Food & Drink – Whether its tasty food to take home or eat while shopping, you’ll find chutneys, cheeses, gins, oils, cakes, brownies, chocolates, wines, beers, pies and more.
- Spring Gifts – Norfolk artisans don’t just produce amazing food, but also perfect spring gifts from home furnishings to local souvenirs.
- Find Your North Norfolk Coast Hygge – In the Orchard around the marquee, we are hosting North Norfolk Coast activity companies, helping you to find your hygge. You can take a sailing boat to discover the coastline, stay in a glamping tent, try your hand at a puzzle room, find out about walking routes.
- FREE Entry – Like all our markets at Dalegate Market, entry is free, so you can spend your hard-earned cash on produce rather than on the entry fee.
- FREE Car Parking – A big thank you to the International Lions (Hunstanton) who are helping park cars this weekend. Car parking remains free, but if you fancy throwing a coin or more into their collection buckets, you’ll be helping support deserving causes.
- Live Music at Deepdale Hygge – Why not make a whole day of it on Saturday. After shopping head over to Deepdale Backpackers & Camping next door for some fantastic live music from some of the best local talent, starting at 2pm – Dick York & the Originals, Mammal Not Fish, Vincent Knight, Matt Watson, Christian Smith and Lisa Redford, who is launching her new EP.
- English Tourism Day – Friday is about celebrating the diverse nature of English tourism. Our local MP Henry Bellingham is visiting the Spring Market to learn about the events we run at Deepdale, and the artisans and producers we work with. (Sorry, Henry Bellingham won’t be attending as the House of Commons will have an additional sitting on Friday to discuss the B)
- Take a Walk – Don’t miss the opportunity to take the new Norfolk Trails’ Heritage Walk that takes you from Burnham Deepdale to Barrow Common, down to Branodunum at Brancaster, then back along the Norfolk Coast Path. Have a chat with Norfolk Trails in the Orchard.
For more information on Deepdale Spring Market, including a full listing of stalls, please visit www.deepdalespringmarket.co.uk
For more information on Live Music at Deepdale Hygge, and for tickets, please visit www.deepdalehygge.co.uk
We look forward to seeing you in Burnham Deepdale on Friday 29th, Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st March.